Saturday, July 29, 2006

Here's what clients are saying....

"How do you say thank you to someone who has given you such amazing photos of your babies? I have used Miranda to take photographs of my daughter and son on so many occasions that I have lost track of how many photo sessions we’ve done together over the years. After the first time she took photos of my daughter I was really impressed and I would not ever consider using any other photographer. I have two young children that are not always easy to photograph because they are always on the move and yet she always comes up with wonderful photos. In addition, my children just love, love, love Miranda which makes taking photos a fun event rather than a chore for everyone. I really appreciate her knowledge of the Humboldt County area, she has some really beautiful locations to photograph outdoors. The custom products that are available through Miranda Renner Photography are priceless and SO beautiful , each piece can be customized to look just as you envision. I’m so thankful that I have met Miranda and have her to capture my children as they grow."
The Freeman Family
Miranda Renner Photography captures life’s precious moments in a single shot. Her photographs take me back to a time. Eyes are the window to the soul and in her shots I can see true emotion that not very many artists can capture. The lighting is wonderful despite Humboldt County’s unpredictable weather. I never feel like I am posing for a shot- it just seems like natural life when she shoots. The end product is the most creative and precious work that an artist can design. Beyond her photos, her creative designs on the cards and announcements sets her into a stage of her own. Not using Miranda Renner photography will be a disservice to your precious memories that fade with time. Only pictures live on.
Amy La Jeunesse

"Miranda, I can't tell you how much we treasure the four generation shoot you so professionally and artistically captured for our family. Trying to handle three women ages 15months through 94 years seemed like a daunting challenge, but you put us all at ease and quickly "did your magic" and indeed the portraits were just that. Each more beautiful than the next. No doubt, you will always be our family photographer. Such a pleasure to work with. Thanks for the wonderful captured memories."
The White Family

"we love miranda renner photography....we will never go anywhere else to have our memories captured. thanks for everything"
the pidgeons.

"Miranda Renner is BETTER than Martha Stewart. She knows all the tricks of photography and has a natural ability to capture and enhance every special moment. Not only does she make each session fun, the finished product is truly priceless. Her work is amazing and you will not be disappointed!"
Gina Short

"Miranda Renner has a gift for photographing people, especially children. I don't know how she does it, but she knows how to capture the magic in my children's eyes. Her photos simply take my breath away. Even when my kids have been impossible, she has managed to get amazing photos. I will treasure Miranda's photos of my family for decades to come." --Marcy Woods
 
"Miranda Renner has done my children's photo's from birth. She is professional, accomodating, talented and has a wonderful way with children. She has the ability to make the children smile and look amazing. She creates art with her photography. Miranda comes highly recommended!"
Yvette Ables

"I’ve gotten so much positive feedback from the last 2 holiday cards that we’ve sent out, it’s hard to know where to begin! Here are two direct quotes from family and friends:

“Your darling card was voted the best, cutest, and most clever to come to our mailbox this year!”
“We received over two hundred cards this year, and yours was hands-down the best!”
Thanks, Miranda- You’ve been very professional and we have absolutely loved the artistic cards that you’ve created for us."
The Amos Family

"Miranda has photographed my children on more than one occasion and was wonderful with them. She has also done my family pictures this last year which turned out so amazing I made 2 canvases. Miranda will be doing my family portraits every year from now on!! Thanks miranda for all of your wonderful work."
The Galindo family

"We've had many photo sessions with Miranda. From maternity, to newborn, to our yearly family photo shoot; she's done it all. She comes up with new ideas so that each shoot is distinct from any previous ones. She is amazing with kids and can get great shots of our daughter even when all she wants to do is run around and be anything but still. Miranda takes our pictures every year and designs our Christmas cards using the photos. Every year she never lets us down because they always look great. I can't believe how reasonable Miranda's prices are for the work she does. She doesn't just take pictures, she creates works of art that can be displayed in your home for years."
The Peper Family

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Humboldt County Newborn Photography
Humbodlt County Children's Photography
Humboldt County Family Photography
Humboldt County Photographer
Northern California Photography
Northern California Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP