Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Helloooooo.....is anyone still out there????........{Humboldt County Newborn Photography}


I am very aware that I have been a horrible blogger lately. I had such a wonderful holiday season with clients, family, and friends and I was too busy enjoying them to sit at my pc updating and miss all the fun. I am so excited to share all my holiday goodies with you, sneak peeks, cards, annoucements, a bazillion holiday sessions,  personal sessions etc. I had intentions of doing so already this week, but of course life got in the way. My January is already starting off with a bang with 5 newborns  to photograph in the first 5 days of the month! I did ask Santa for a baby for Christmas but I am thinking that he miss-interperted what I meant :)
 I am going to share all my newborn yumminess with you before I head out of town for my Lil' Miss, and then on with the updates from December !!! 
I am starting with my first newborn girlie of the year- Miss Callee. She was such a sweetie for me and it was a great way to start the year for sure! Doesn't she have the most perfect lips <3 <3
Thanks for hanging in there with me- I will make it worth it for sure!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Humboldt County Newborn Photography
Humbodlt County Children's Photography
Humboldt County Family Photography
Humboldt County Photographer
Northern California Photography
Northern California Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP