Saturday, January 29, 2011

Introducing Miss Fallyn and a new link...(Humboldt County Newborn Photographer)


First let me get the business out of the way......if you scrool al the way down to the information section at the bottom of the blog, you will notice my new facebook button! All you have to do is click it and VOILA, you are ready to "like" Miranda Renner Photography! It does not get much easier than that! Feel free to suggest to your friends as well. I am going to be releasing some specials on facebook to "fans" of the business only....stay tuned for details.
Now on with what you really want- super sleepy babies!
This is Miss Fallyn, the sweetest little girl with squishy lil' lips! She did great for me and let me even try out my new bowl.....

gotta love her little smirk!
Thank you for having my photograph your little angel, it was my pleasure!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Humboldt County Newborn Photography
Humbodlt County Children's Photography
Humboldt County Family Photography
Humboldt County Photographer
Northern California Photography
Northern California Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP