Monday, January 10, 2011

K & C .........{Ferndale, Fortuna, Eureka, Arcata, & Southern Humboldt Photography}


So I am home now and excited to do some much needed catching up! I will start with an update of my lil' cuties. They were very patient with me this year for our hiliday session and I think that they realized that the quicker they listened to me during photographs, the quicker they got to choose their treat! This session took all of 20 minutes and they pretty much did all the "posing" on their own. It is almost believeable that they really like eachother right?!

I think that this one is my favorite <3

Here is our card this year. I went with the accordian fold out style and while my husband thought it was a little excessive and referred to it as "the catalog", I loved the way it turned out!

I included the front and back file view since my product photography skills are not the greatest :)

We had a fantastic holiday with family and friends and I think we ended the year feeling pretty blessed to be living the lives we have. Lots more to come......
xoxoxox m

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Humboldt County Newborn Photography
Humbodlt County Children's Photography
Humboldt County Family Photography
Humboldt County Photographer
Northern California Photography
Northern California Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP