Thursday, April 14, 2011

The stork has been busy!.........{Humboldt County Newborn, Child, Family, & Senior Photographer}

Are you ready for a sneak peek overload?! First we have the beautiful Miss Addalaide. She showed me many hand gestures if you know what I mean, but the heart was my favorite...

Gotta love those lashes!

Next we have baby Bentley. He joins the CUTEST 2 older brothers. Can you tell that he liked me :)

Now sweet Miss Elloit. She was so dainty and perfect!

and an appearance by her hero daddy...

Next up is Mister Jackson Layne. His Mommy had the cutest hat for him and I fell in love with it- and him too! This baby was sooooooo sweet <3 <3

Below is handsome Kasen.

Daddy's request :)

I am in love with his lips!

This is Mister Micah. Such a tiny little peanut with two AMAZING parents.

And finally Miss Zailey. She joins 3 beautiful souls in her family- the cutest sister you can imagine and 2 wonderful parents. She is one lucky little girlie.

Now, I pinky swear ;) that I won't be so bad about my updates! I have lots of seniors and families to show off too- just check back soon. Thanks for stopping by.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Humboldt County Newborn Photography
Humbodlt County Children's Photography
Humboldt County Family Photography
Humboldt County Photographer
Northern California Photography
Northern California Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP