Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby, you can drive my car............Meet Landon {Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Fortuna & Arcata Family and Child photography}


So Mister Landon gave me a run for my money! I think that he the set the record for the baby who pottied on me the most- EVER!! He fought the good fight but he wore out in the end and was a perfect angel. He was quite the chub weighing in at over 9lbs! Congrats K family- he is perfect!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Humboldt County Newborn Photography
Humbodlt County Children's Photography
Humboldt County Family Photography
Humboldt County Photographer
Northern California Photography
Northern California Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP