Sunday, January 16, 2011

Holiday Cards........{Humboldt County Photography & Design}


So I absolutely loved ALL my wonderful clients this holiday season. It was so much fun to create cards for each individual family to tell the story that they wanted. I am truly grateful for each and every client that chose to use my photography services this year and I value the friendships and relationships that have evolved from that. Here is just a small sample of some of my favorites from this season.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Humboldt County Newborn Photography
Humbodlt County Children's Photography
Humboldt County Family Photography
Humboldt County Photographer
Northern California Photography
Northern California Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP