Tuesday, February 08, 2011

My Baby Girl and some super yummy light.......{Ferndale, Fortuna, Eureka, Arcata & Mckinleyville Child Photographer}


So finally we have had some sunshine around here! Yippeeee! I am a sucker for some warm back-lit photographs. My lil love was even in the mood to "strike a pose" for me. Lately it has been like pulling teeth to get her to smile in a photograph but I made a promise that if she let me take her photo, then she could make any face/pose that she wanted. I didn't get many smiles but I feel that I still captured who she is right now. My lil love is going to be 10 soon- the big double digits! Hard to believe how fast this crazy life is going. I am so glad that I am able to capture it on film for all of us to enjoy and look back on someday.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Humboldt County Newborn Photography
Humbodlt County Children's Photography
Humboldt County Family Photography
Humboldt County Photographer
Northern California Photography
Northern California Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP