Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Sweet Lil Smile.....(Humboldt County Newborn Baby Photography)


Sweet Baby J was such a good little boy for me. I love it when I can capture a bit of a smile because it makes my feel soooooo much better about folding them all up and torturing them like I do for the photography sessions :) Kinda like proof that they really enjoy having me take their photograph! Congratulations H family. It was great to meet you.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Humboldt County Newborn Photography
Humbodlt County Children's Photography
Humboldt County Family Photography
Humboldt County Photographer
Northern California Photography
Northern California Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP