Monday, February 07, 2011

My Valentine........{Ferndale, Fortuna, Eureka, Arcata & Mckinleyville Family and Child Photographer}


I could not have picked a better, cuter, sweeter, snugglier one. Kinda feel like I am the luckiest girl on Earth.

I am so in love with this image below! I can't figure out why though! The hubs keeps saying "Why is there that blue dot on all of these?" I tried to explain lense flare and how I absolutely love what it adds to a photo but he just isn't a fan. Everyone is a critic eh?!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Humboldt County Newborn Photography
Humbodlt County Children's Photography
Humboldt County Family Photography
Humboldt County Photographer
Northern California Photography
Northern California Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photographer
Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale, Southern Humboldt Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP